OC Restaurant Week
Nothing brings people together like food, and Orange County Restaurant Week is celebrating eight years of delicious food at fantastic prices.
The menus showcase some of the region's most talented chefs who have personalized each menu to reflect their culinary style. The prix fixe menus are priced at $10, $15, and $20 per person for lunch, and $20, $30, $40, and $50 per person for dinner.
Participating restaurants include:
- Bluefin Fine Japanese Cuisine at Crystal Cove Shopping Center
- Brio Tuscan Grille at Irvine Spectrum Center
- Canaletto Ristorante Veneto at Fashion Island
- CUCINA enoteca at Fashion Island
- CUCINA enoteca at Irvine Spectrum Center
- Del Frisco's Grille at Irvine Spectrum Center
- Eureka! at University Center
- FIG & OLIVE at Fashion Island
- Kabuki Japanese Restaurant at Irvine Spectrum Center
- LUCCA Cafe at Quail Hill Shopping Center
- Modo Mio Rustic Italian Kitchen at Crystal Cove Shopping Center
- O Fine Japanese Cuisine at Quail Hill Shopping Center
- Paul Martin's American Grill at Irvine Spectrum Center
- Provenance at Eastbluff Village Center
- Red O at Fashion Island
- SLAPFISH at University Center
- Sushi Roku at Fashion Island
- TAPS Fish House & Brewery at The Market Place
- Tommy Bahama's Island Grille at Corona del Mar Plaza
- True Food Kitchen at Fashion Island
- Wildfish Seafood Grille at The Bluffs Shopping Center
- Yard House at Fashion Island
The only thing to make during OC Restaurant Week is reservations!
For more information, visit OCRestaurantWeek.com.