Lincoln Experience Center Hiring
The Lincoln Experience Center is a destination with distinction . . . the epitome of the Lincoln brand. Located in the beautifully appointed, high-traffic Fashion Island Mall, our guests are enticed to relax, explore and experience the luxury offered by The Lincoln Motor Company. This includes learning about our full line of vehicles and innovative technologies, while enjoying our serene sanctuary and curated events. These engaging digital experiences, test drives, demonstrations, technology immersions and more are brought to life by a team of polished professionals.
Our HOSTS deliver exemplary customer service- engaging with luxury clients and enlightening them on the Lincoln Brand and the Lincoln Brand experience, products and technologies.
You are the personification of the experience. Current and potential Lincoln Motor Company customers will enter the Lincoln Experience Center and encounter an experience that increases their consideration of the Lincoln Brand. You are the heart of this encounter. A Lincoln Host’s day will flex in many interesting ways day-to-day and minute-to-minute.
Host responsibilities include:
- Engaging Guests and elevating opinion of the Lincoln Brand
- Assisting with the execution of onsite events
- Preparing for guest arrival including store opening setup and cleaning procedures
- Crafting custom experiences based on Guest input and situational cues
- Creating hospitality-based Lincoln memories for each Guest- prepare and serve beverages, provide assistance with in-store technology, etc.
- Developing relationships, including gathering and retaining Guest information
- Engaging Guests in Lincoln’s technologies, cultural relevance, products and privileges
- Knowing and communicating details of Lincoln programs with passion
- Assisting guests with test drives of Lincoln vehicles
- Connecting Guests with local Lincoln dealerships
- Maintain the elegance of the Center by performing spot cleaning as necessary
- 1-3 years luxury retail and/or hospitality experience
- College degree preferred
- Customer-first mindset
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment
- Comfortable using a variety of new technology
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Language Skills- especially Farsi, Mandarin, Cantonese a plus
- Ability to stand/walk up to 100% of shift
- Frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Ability to climb stairs as necessary, and regularly drive a motor vehicle
Please submit your resume to email@example.com