Seasonal Employment Opportunities at Fashion Island
Fashion Island Guest Services Position
The Guest Services Associate is responsible to provide excellent guest service by assisting guests including: directions, sales of gift cards, restaurant reservations, information about merchants, special events and the surrounding community. For Fashion Island Newport Beach, incumbent will be responsible for providing a fun, safe environment for guests.
Please note: This is a temporary, Holiday Seasonal Associate position with dates of employment to start from Mid October through the New Year.
- Provide outstanding guest service in person or on the phone when answering questions and delivering information.
- Utilize a creative approach to resolve guests’ needs based on established techniques, policies and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of property and its stores, restaurants, and events.
- Ensure proper cash handling and gift card procedures are followed.
- Remain compliant with SOPs including uniform/grooming standards.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned or requested.
- Minimum high school degree or general education diploma (GED).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail, retail sales, or related volunteer work preferred.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and efficiently assist accumulation of guests in line.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy problem solving and love taking care of guests.
- Basic computer skills.
- Clean DMV record.
- Minimum of four 4 hour shifts of availability required.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.